Monday, May 11, 2009

Our First Baby Shower

Here are a few pictures from the baby shower. I must warn you of how HUGE I look in all the pictures. I didn't realize how big I was until I saw these! I can't imagine how I will feel in a couple weeks.


Marley located my pregnancy pillow during the shower

Me and my Mommy

Me and Ashley. She is due in October. Our Moms were also pregnant with us at the same time!


Me and my great friend Kristy

Me with Liz and Nikki. Thank you Liz for throwing an awesome shower. Thank you Nikki for flying in from Chicago! Next time I see Nikki she'll get to meet Natalee!!

All of my wonderful friends! Thank you guys for making it such a special day!

Natalee's first personalized outfit. Thank you Nicole!


2 comments:

Our Lives In A Nutshell said...

You look so cute!

Maren Kurek said...

First of all, you don't look huge, you look adorable. And second, that is so sweet that you and Ashley are pregnant at the same time and so were your mommas. ;)