Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Marley after a long swim. His face says it all!
Such a good swimmer



My boat leaving without me... how sad :(




Trey landscaping while I sat in a chair and watched.
The only time I'll ever get away with that!!



After being stuck in my house for a month I managed to make it out to the lake for the weekend. The doc told me as long as I stay seated I was okay to leave the house. I actually think I do better staying on my tush when I'm out of the house. It's so hard to sit at home and see all the things that need to be done. At the lake there's nothing to do but relax. A few of our friends were able to come out for the weekend. It was so nice to be able to hang out with friends and enjoy the sunshine! I think my dogs were as happy as I was to be out of the house. I've never seen them run so much!

We go back to the doctor tomorrow for our 29 week appointment. I always get so nervous the day before our appointment. I never know what kind of news to expect. I've been feeling relatively good but how I feel hasn't proved to be a good indicator of how things are going. I've got my fingers crossed for good news. My doc seems to think I'll be lucky to get to 35 weeks. That number just gets closer and closer. I can't believe that's only 6 weeks away. I hope we're ready!!

No comments: