Sunday, July 5, 2009

Natalee's Nursery!!!

Natalee's nursery is almost complete! I just have a few more things to hang on the wall and we will be finished! It has definitely been a process. I wasn't sure how everything was going to come together but I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I didn't originally plan on making her room this "girly." One thing lead to another and it just evolved into what it is. Luckily Trey and I both love it! It's so weird to think she'll be here this time next month. We are getting very anxious! I'm ready to put all this baby gear sitting around my house to good use.

I think we have everything we need for her arrival. We just need to put the car seat in the car and we should be good to go. I packed her bag last week which was very strange. I had no idea what to pack. I also got my bag ready to go. Now it is just sitting in our bedroom staring at me. Each time I walk past it I wonder when I'll be picking it up! Now I know why women say the last few weeks are the longest. I just feel like a ticking time bomb. Each day gets longer and longer.

They have taken me off all medicine and total bed rest! I can't believe the day finally arrived! From this point forward Trey will be at all my doctor's appointments just in case anything happens. It doesn't look like he'll be traveling anymore with the due date approaching. Every time he goes out of town I worry about going into labor. If you remember the last time he went away for a week I ended up in labor and in the hospital for 3 days. We go back to the doctor Wednesday to check her position and see what kind of progress I've made. My contractions are more frequent and a lot stronger than they have ever been. I hope I can make it to at least 37 weeks but if I go into labor now they won't try to stop it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!



Maddy loves the nursery


We're slowly but surely filling her closet

My flash makes the green and pink a lot darker. It doesn't look like a
green apple in person, haha!

I still have to hang the letters for her name above the crib






Here's a look at what's going this week...
Your pregnancy: 35 weeks

How your baby's growing:Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.

No comments: