Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Natalee's first Thanksgiving was wonderful. Trey and I both had 4 days off work and were able to have tons of family time. This year was very special to us. We are very thankful for our family and the time we have together. We are so blessed to have a healthy and happy baby. Bringing her into the world was very challenging mentally and physically. Everyday I have with her is a joy. I constantly find myself looking at her in amazement. She is truly our little miracle.

We spent Thanksgiving morning with my side of the family and then went over to Trey's sister's house. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable day. Friday and Saturday we started decorating the house. I guess Natalee knew we were busy because she took a ton of long naps. We were able to get a lot done. She loves the Christmas lights and we have plenty of them! Today Lee came over and took our family pictures. Getting all of us to look at the camera at the same time was a bit challenging. Natalee was not a huge fan of the pictures today. We had an amazing Thanksgiving vacation. I dread going back to work tomorrow. I have a very busy week. I loved having my mornings with Nat. She is such a happy morning baby. She wakes up with the biggest smile on her face! I love it!!

She goes in for her 4 month well check up this week. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. The nights are also getting a lot better. Last night she went down around 9:00 and didn't wake up to eat until 8:00 this morning. Trey and I were only up a couple times throughout the night when she started to whine. I hope we've turned a corner. Getting sleep again is a dream come true! I forgot how much I love/need it.

Here are a few the pictures taken today...Enjoy!

Always has her fingers in the mouth

She was over it at this point!


Daddy I'm hungry!!








No comments: