Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween Festivities

It's been an eventful couple weeks! Natalee was Tigger for her first Halloween! I must say she was the cutest Tigger ever. She didn't last very long. She was asleep by 9:00. Trey and I had more fun than she did! We carved pumpkins and got to hand out candy to all the neighborhood kids. Natalee slept in her swing for most of the evening.

I went back to work this week :( It was so hard to leave her during the day. I got used to being at home with her during the day. I had her on such a great schedule. We were just getting into a great routine. I'm trying to make the best of the situation. Luckily I have a job that allows me to come home throughout the day most of the time. I like checking in on her. The girl that has been doing my hair for a couple years is actually watching her during the week. We are so lucky to have her taking care of Natalee. She's great with her. I don't worry as much knowing she's taken care of while I'm working. We have taken a couple walks around the neighborhood after work. She likes the baby bjorn but doesn't like to nap in it. I have to get around the neighborhood before she gets too tired. She enjoys being outside!

She's growing like a weed! This week she has discovered lovies. She likes to sleep with them near her face. I'm so paranoid that she will cover her little nose. I think she's going through a growth spurt. She has been cluster feeding this week. Her naps haven't been lasting as long and her sleep is sporadic throughout the night. I hope this doesn't last too long!

Here are a couple pictures from Halloween...



Little blue eyes

The cutest Tigger ever!


No comments: