Thursday, November 26, 2009

4 Months Came Quick!!!

Natalee just turned 4 months old!! I can't believe how time has flown by. She is doing great!! She is such a happy baby. This month she has started laughing out loud, becoming very vocal with the cooing, recognizing people, holding her head up, putting weight on her legs and growing like a weed. These are a few of her many developments. She also weighs about 12 pounds! She goes in for her 4 month well check up next week. We will probably be starting her on infant cereal at that point.
I'm back at work full time. Thankfully the transition hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Miranda (her nanny) has been such a blessing. She is so great with Natalee. I feel at ease knowing she's at home and in good hands. Natalee has really taken to her.
We took Natalee on her first road trip last weekend. She went to Nashville to celebrate Thanksgiving with the fam. She did great! I didn't know what to expect. Other than packing half of her possessions it was a stress free trip! She was definitely the center of attention! I think she loved every minute of it.







No comments: