Sunday, August 9, 2009

Natalee's First Week Photos






















Natalee is doing great! Our only dilemma is getting her to sleep at night. She seems to have her days and nights mixed up. If we get one hour of sleep at a time we're lucky! Our moms have been life savers. They have been rotating staying with us to help out during the week when Trey's at work. I never knew how much help I would need! Needless to say I'm sleep deprived and a bit delirious but it's worth every minute. I still can't believe she's finally here! She has started keeping her eyes open more often during the day. I find myself staring at her for hours. Her expressions are very entertaining! I can't wait to see what next week brings!












1 comment:

Ginny said...

Lauren, Natalie is absolutely beautiful. It was great to run into you at Kroger. Good luck figuring out the feeding/sleeping issues. I know it can be SO hard. Hang in there. If you want to talk about it, let me know!