Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 15

We finally got around to taking belly pics. I'm looking a bit rough at the end of the day and after a workout. My tummy is definitely starting to pop out. I'm ready to look pregnant and not just "plump." Trey was kind enough to tell me I had already started gaining in my face. What a sweetheart he is...!! Poor thing, I don't think he knew I wouldn't want to hear that. I informed him to lie to me from now on when I ask questions like, " Have I gained in my thighs, butt, face, ect." Hopefully we will get better with taking photos and post every week or so.
I found a couple websites this weekend that claim they can predict gender. I took every test I could find. Every single test result came back saying, " Congrats You're Having a Girl!" I have no idea how accurate these silly things are but I had fun taking the tests. We will find out soon enough! My next appointment is Thursday. We feel 90% certain that we'll find out if we're having a little boy or girl! I promise I'll post the news as soon as we get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys! Lauren..you already look so cute pregnant. Can't wait to see you and Baby Mack grow. I expect a call ASAP on Thursday. I just want to say for the record...it will be a girl. :) -Liz