Sunday, May 22, 2011

Natalee's Last Day of School

Natalee had her last day of Mother Day out last week. We were so sad to see it end. She really blossomed over the four month period she was there. We were lucky enough to have amazing teachers. One of which was her Aunt Amy. We were a little spoiled!!


Natalee has grown to love any type of art since being there. They had the kids doing various arts and crafts. Unfortunately, I am the least artistic and crafty person you will ever meet. At home all Natalee wants me to do is draw pictures. She hands me a marker and shows me where to draw on the paper. Poor child only sees stick people, flowers and shapes. I need to brush up on my drawing skills.


Here are a few pics of her last day...


Dance Machine

Leading the show

Aloha!

Natalee and Mitzi







Natalee and her teacher " Auma MiMi"


2 comments:

Rob and Jordan said...

I just got caught up on yalls blog and Natalee is so precious! CONGRATS on another sweet baby girl heading yalls way. How fun for your girls to be so close in age!
Im so thankful for drs when unexpected medical problems come along, but God can breath nothing into life in spite of all odds! Im really happy for you and this tremendous gift! I'll be praying for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby : )

Rob and Jordan said...

oops... breathe