Saturday, April 16, 2011

Marching for Babies







Today we walked for the March of Dimes. This organization is very dear to our family after going into labor at 24 weeks with Natalee. They were amazing while we were in the hospital supplying us with educational material on premature deliveries, what to expect and how to prepare. Luckily we avoided a stay in the NICU and made it to 36 weeks. Delivering a healthy baby is something we do not take foregranted. To have Natalee walk with us made me realize how blessed we are to have her in this world.

Natalee spent most of the morning on Trey's shoulders. I always get my feelings hurt when she doesn't want to come to me in crowded places. I've resorted to the idea that she just likes to be taller than everyone else. I definitely can't help her out with that. She got to sit in a fire truck for the first time today. I thought she would be little timid but I was wrong. She got in the truck and just started hitting all the buttons. I told the firemen there was no telling what types of sirens would go off when they started the truck. There was also a bumble bee running around. She was compeletly intrigued by the bee from a distance but wanted nothing to do with it up close.

No comments: